2 weeks to go (or less I hope!) Right about now I'm feeling...
1. Anxious to find out when this little one will decide to exit my womb
2. Excited to finally find out which gender will be outnumbered
3. A little hyperventilatory* -sleepless nights, nursing, donut pillows
4. A little sad that my 2 little sweeties have no idea how much this will rock their world
5. Ecstatic to hold my tiny newborn who, just minutes before, was in an entirely different place, most likely hanging out with my grandmas and grandpas
*For some reason, blogger didn't recognize this as a word. I beg to differ about whether this is infact a word, and if not, a dang good word creation by me which the spellchecker should recognize and add to it's database.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Oh Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
You are making me nervous now and I have a long ways to go, I am only 16 weeks, Great a donut pillow? You look great
I always felt a little sad for my other kids, because it is such a big change for them. Very exciting and always happy.
Wishing you the best in this last stretch. Hope you had a great haircut today!
You are such a cute pregnant woman! And a superwoman! Best of luck to you. Can't wait to hear all about the new baby.
You are almost done. Hooray! It is sad to change things for the other kids but so fun to see how much they love the new one. Great picture of your belly.
ok. you are one of those cute pregnant girls who only gets a tummy. no fat anywhere else!!!! whatever. no back fat, no bit butt, no fat arms. you suck.
i am so excited for you shannon. can't wait to hear what you're having! good luck with all of the adjustments!
Post a Comment