Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Thanks

Thanks everyone for all your helpful advice regarding the hospitals and kids sharing rooms. I was really leaning towards keeping the kids separate and dreading moving everything around to do it, but after everyone's comments, I actually think I'll have them share. I should clarify though, that the reason I was leaning towards keeping them separated was because bed time is a big struggle for us right now, even with the kids in separate rooms. They keep each other up sometimes for hours and I figured putting them together even though we have enough rooms not to, would only compound the problem at a time when I'm going to be more desperate than ever for them to sleep. But with that said, I really thought what people had to say made sense and I think we'll give it a shot. Now my goal is to purchase bunk beds and attempt this by the weekend. Wish me luck.

As far as the hospital goes, I got positive comments about both so I'm still not sure what I'll do. Actually, the deciding factor may be that the food is supposed to be better at Ogden Regional. When in doubt, go where the food is better. It's kinda my motto.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I totally agree about the food! The food at Ogden was pretty good and fairly cheap in the cafeteria. I remember wanting to eat all the time because I was starving and the food was so good. I usually hate hospital food but this was good. Good luck. If you decide to go to Ogden I'd be happy to bring you anything you may need since my house is less than a block away. Please call if you need anything.

Cami said...

I have to say from nursing school, the food was much better at Ogden Regional. Anyhow, I cannot believe that you only have 34 days left. I am a little jealous. :)