Enjoy it while it lasts...We've been on a bit of an outings splurge this last month all because I'm in a panic that this is the last time I'll ever take my kids out in this lifetime. Plus it makes the days go faster, and that really is the goal here. I think we've done more in the last few weeks than an entire year put together. At least Colby and Kara won't be able to say we didn't do anything before the baby came.
Tracy Aviary

The kids kept gathering loads of long branches, which we later learned were being collected by the employees for the birds. Whoops.

Colby and Kara with their cousins (well, my cousins Heather and Rochelle's kids)
Library St. Patrick's Day Activity

Getting faces painted

They had all kinds of cute activities including:
decorating hats
fishing
story/singing time
cake walk
Irish Dancers

A priceless picture of the whole fam. I think this one might go up on the wall.
Flying Kites at the Park

We had some time to kill yesterday in Bountiful so we headed to the park. The wind picked up and we just happened to have some kites in the car that Grandma gave the kids last year.

0 comments:
Post a Comment