Sunday, May 24, 2009

7 week photo shoot

This week's photoshoot features Ty's mohawk. I figured I'd better snap some pictures before all his hair falls out, which is already starting to happen. Somehow, that little patch of long hair is holding strong for now.









He is starting to smile a lot more and it melts my heart every time. We had to be a little more patient to get Ty smiles, but it's been worth the wait. He has started to coo a little here and there which is my very favorite thing in the whole world. I'm not kidding. I'd rather hear my little infant child coo, than eat fresh peach crepes. There, I said it.
To my surprise, he is still pretty popular in our house. I really thought the novelty of a new baby would wear off with the Colby and Kara, but it hasn't. If anything, they are more into him now, than ever. As cute as it can be, it's kinda starting to drive me crazy. Ty is definitely my fussiest baby and fusses a ton all day long. He has been difficult to put to sleep during the day and the kids have a really bad habit of waking him up on purpose. I can't complain too much about his fussiness during the day because he is still sleeping beautifully during the night. Last week he slept through the night 4 nights in a row and woke up only once the nights he didn't. I'm getting really good at doing everything one-handed and will gladly do it as long as I'm getting some sleep!

4 comments:

Elisha said...

He seriously is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!

Debbi said...

What a beatiful little baby. That smile is adaorable. My kids were just like yours and were constantly giving "too much love". I was so glad that they loved Izzy but it also drove me crazy. Especially when they would go into her room when I was trying to let her cry herself to sleep.

melissa said...

Man I love that mohawk-it will be so sad if it falls out! You should try perming it- Oh, I guess that is only what crazy people do!

Jen said...

All I have to say is, NO FAIR! My kids never slept thorugh the night that soon. I'd trade fussness for a good night sleep.