Has it really been one month already? Wow.
In that month, we have survived the following events that I once thought impossible with 3 kids...
A 3 day trip (that is, Cameron being gone on a 3-day)
Errands to 7 different places in a 3-hour period
Church
Making dinners for dinner swap
Being cooped up in the house with each other for way too long
A five-year-old birthday party
In that month, Ty has survived...
2 uber loving siblings who shower him with endless hugs (more like really tight squeezes) and kisses
Being carried by a two-year-old from his swing to his carseat
A crazy mother who's constantly in his face making strange noises while trying to get him to look at her
2 photo shoots
In that month, Cameron, Colby and Kara miraculously survived...
A crazy, postpartum, hormonal mother/wife who cried over every tiny little thing, and nothing at all, who feels like she's finally gaining a bit of control over her emotions
...and quite a month it has been. We feel so blessed to have little Ty in our family. His little spirit really is so precious and, like when the first 2 joined our family, I can't remember what our lives were like without him! He has just started to smile occasionally and has already rolled over a few times. He was born with crazy strong neck muscles and head control and is constantly straining his neck to look at the world around him. And to my great pleasure, he is a fabulous sleeper. We love you Ty!






6 comments:
Shannon he is Beautiful! I can not wait until our little boy is here. Your family is so cute I can't believe you have three now.
i can't believe it's been a month either. i swear you were just posting about wanting to go into labor! You are my hero to have gotten through the first month. I can barely do those things with one kid. i must be a lightweight! by the way, i saw the pictures melissa took of you and ty. they are beautiful. you are gorgeous shannon! they really turned out nice. i love the ones of your hands holding him, so sweet.
Is he really one month already? That is crazy!! He is adorable. I can't wait to see him.
Congrats on all those great things! Gotta celebrate the three-day trip, for sure! I'm proud of myself when I make with two kids, and everyone is still alive when dad gets home! :-)
Way to go Shannon! I am WAY impressed. And, we really loved having Kara and Colby over to play. They were so easy and sweet. We'd love to have them over again anytime....just let me know!
I can't believe time goes by so fast. You are awesome! I can barley handle Cooper by himself. You are sooooooo lucky he's a good sleeper. Cooper is still not sleeping very well. What's your secret?
Post a Comment