Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Cameron

Today is Cameron's 32nd birthday. Since he doesn't like attention, I'm going to make his birthday post short and sweet.






C ourageous- Cameron will do just about anything. I once had to stop him from diving off a 30 foot ledge into a 10 foot diameter area of water. I seriously had to beg him not to do it and he still hasn't forgiven me for it.


A thletic. Cameron is pretty good at whatever he tries. He can pull a 12 mile run out of nowhere.


M usical. The longer I am married to Cameron, the more passionate he becomes about music.


E asy Going. Most people know this about him. He is one of the most laid back, chill people I have ever known. Thankfully someone in our marriage is!


R easonable. He is a man's man in that everything his does and thinks is very logical and reasonable. His actions are rarely a result of his emotions and his decisions always "make sense."


O ptomistic. He is much better at seeing things in a positive light than I am.


N on confrontational. Cameron enjoys keeping the peace. Confronting people is not worth a few bucks he might save, or feelings he might hurt.

Happy Birthday Cameron!

1 comments:

Debbi said...

What a creative post. Happy Birthday Cameron.